IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using electrical appliances, especially when children are present, safety precautions should be taken, including the following.
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THE FLAT IRON
KEEP AWAY FROM WATER
DANGER - As with most electrical appliances, electrical parts still carry a potentially lethal charge, even when the switch is off.
To reduce the risk of death or injury by electric shock:
- Always unplug appliances immediately after using.
- Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
- Do not use while bathing.
- Do not place in, or drop into, water or other liquid.
- If an appliance falls into water, unplug it immediately. Do not reach into the water.
- This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). As a safety feature, this plug will fit into a polarized outlet in only one way. If the plug does not fit fully into the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to defeat this safety feature.
WARNING - To reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire, or injury to person:
- This appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in.
- Do not pull, twist, or wrap the cord around the appliance.
- This appliance should not be used on, by, or near children or individuals with disabilities.
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug.
- Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
- Never drop or insert objects into any opening.
- Do not use outdoors or operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
- Unit is hot when in use. Do not let eyes or bare skin touch heated surfaces.
- Do not place the heated unit directly on any surface while it is hot or plugged in.
- Do not use an extension cord with this appliance.
The IZUTECH flat irons are for professional and consumer use. With a range of heat temperature settings and advanced flash heating technology, it provides styling versatility for all hair types.
Plug the flat iron into an electrical outlet. Turn on the unit and set the temperature.
Once usage is complete, switch the flat iron off and unplug.
CHART - A GUIDE TO TEMPERATURE SETTINGS BY HAIR TYPE
The flat iron plates glide effortlessly through hair. There is no need to apply firm pressure. For best results, gently press plates onto hair and keep the iron moving. It is better to re-iron unruly sections, rather than holding heat on the hair section for too long.
In preparation for using this tool, hair should be clean and dry.
Use low temperatures and style small sections at a time to protect from heat damage.
Your flat iron is virtually maintenance free. If cleaning becomes necessary, unplug the unit, allow it to cool, and wipe exterior with a soft cloth. If any manufacture defect occurs, unplug the unit, allow it to cool, and return it for repair to an authorized service representative only. No repair should be attempted by the consumer.
When not in use, allow it to cool, then simply store out of reach of children in a safe, dry location.
Do not jerk or strain cord plug connections. Do not wrap the cord around the appliance.